NEW FROM FLUKE! Ti105 and TiR105 Thermal ImagersPosted on October 15 2012
Two new models added to our thermal imaging family - designed with you in mind!
Fluke proudly introduces two new thermal imagers to the Ti100 series family. Ultra-sleek, intelligent design meets the performance customers need for troubleshooting and building diagnostics!
See: IR-Fusion® (Picture-in-Picture mode) helps to identify and easily communicate problem areas, and the torch/flashlight assist to illuminate poorly lit areas.
Feel: Lightweight, intelligent design developed to provide focus-free, one-handed, no-hassle operation. Communicate: Included, professional SmartView® analysis and reporting software allows you to document your findings and customize your reports.
Enjoy the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion® camera. Fluke’s IR-Fusion® technology enables customers to find and communicate problems faster and easier with Picture-in-Picture, Full IR and Full Visible modes on camera.
Experience the ultra-sleek, intelligent design developed for you – rugged, ergonomic, lightweight, point-and-shoot, focus-free imager. Enjoy rugged, one-hand operation and non-stop thermal imaging with field-replaceable battery and adjustable left- or right-handed comfort strap.
Illuminate dark places such as electrical cabinets and poorly lit mechanical rooms, attics and basements with integrated, high-brightness torch/flashlight.
Point out areas of interest to colleagues or customers with the easy-to-access laser pointer.
Features and benefits:
Superior image quality and IR performance
- 160X120 FPA uncooled microbolometer (30 HZ and 9 HZ versions, depending upon model)
- 3.5” color LCD with clear protective cover and adjustable brightness for easy viewing most conditions
- Excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD) to see even small temperature differences
Ease of Use
- IR-Fusion® technology (Picture-in-Picture, Full Visible, Full IR) for easier identification and reporting of problems
- Focus-free system takes the hassle out of focusing
- One-handed operation so your other hand is free
- SmartView® analysis and reporting software (with free upgrades through life of product)
- Removable 2 GB SD memory card for easy storage and transfer of infrared and visible images
- Direct transfer of images to PC via included USB cable for added convenience
- Quick access level/span adjustment for faster image optimization in the field
- Fast Auto Rescale in Manual Mode for quick adjustment in dynamic situations
Ruggedness and Reliability
- Designed to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft.) drop for everyday accidents
- Integrated lens cap, lens guard, hand strap, and protected display for added ruggedness
- Ruggedized, replaceable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion smart battery pack for extended use situations
- Standard palettes (Blue-Red, Ironbow, Grayscale, Amber) Thumbnail memory view
- Laser pointer
- .IS2, .BMP, and .JPG File formats on imager
- Easily-accessible imager information