New Product Announcement : Fluke 712B and 714B Temperature Calibrators.Posted on February 14 2014
Fluke’s Challenge: Provide a highly accurate, easy-to-use single function temperature calibrator.
Outcome: The Fluke 712B and 714B Temperature Calibrators are the ideal single function temperature calibration test tools.
Highly accurate, easy-to-use single function temperature calibrators
For the temperature calibration professional that wants a highly accurate, easy-to-use, single function Temperature calibrator the 712B and 714B are ideal test tools. The 712B can measure and simulate (13) different RTD types and resistance and the 714B can measure and simulate (17) different thermocouple types and millivolts
These simple tools simulate process temperature sensors to test process temperature instrumentation and can measure temperature like a thermometer. The legacy 712 and 714 calibrators have been on the market almost (15) years. The 712B and 714B are the modern, improved replacements for the legacy 71X calibrators.
The new Fluke 712B and 714B are designed for both simplicity-ease of use and high accuracy. For the customer that does not want the complexity that a multifunction test tool brings yet demands high accuracy for temperature calibration, the new 71X calibrators deliver.
Key features of the 712B and 714B and improvements over the legacy 712 and 714:
- Brighter easier to read dual backlit display
- Measure mA while simultaneously sourcing temperature signals for transmitter calibration
- Rugged, compact design
- Ships standard with magnetic hanging strap
- Greater RTD sensor type coverage simulating and measuring (13) types (712B) plus resistance
- Greater TC sensor type coverage simulating and measuring (17) different types (714B) plus mV
Features and Benifits
- Measure temperature with thermocouples (714); verify process sensors by direct comparison of measured vs reported temperatures
- Measure temperature with RTDs, (712); verify process sensors by direct comparison of measured vs reported temperatures
- Source/simulate thermocouple sensors (714) to apply to process instruments, indicators, chart recorders and other devices to verify for proper indication
- Source/simulate RTD sensors (712) to apply to process instruments, indicators, chart recorders and other devices to verify for proper indication
- Measure the mA output of temperature transmitters with mA measure function with 0.001 mA resolution
- Automatically change the temperature signal source signal with the linear output ramp or 25% step ramp modes
- Scale the measured mA to the programmed 0% and 100% temperature settings to compare/verify the 0% and 100% values scaled in a temperature transmitter
- Three-year warranty, best in class compared to competitors one year warranty
|Model #||Item #||UPC Code||Harmonize Code||ECCN Number||Description||Canadian List Price|
|Fluke-712B||4387857||95969686402||9031808085||3A992||RTD Temperature Calibrator||by quote only|
|Fluke-714B||4387869||095969686419||9031808085||3A992||TC Temperature Calibrator||by quote only|