The All New Fluke 787B ProcessMeter™Posted on February 22 2017
Double your power
Improved replacement for the popular legacy 787.
ProcessMeter™ tools are a special purpose 2 in 1 tool that combines a DMM and loop calibrator into one powerful test tool. This makes ProcessMeter the ideal test tool for Process instrumentation technicians and I and E technicians.
The new 787B is the updated version of the popular legacy Fluke 787 ProcessMeter™
All the functionality of the legacy 787 ProcessMeter™ and more at the same price.
- IEC61010 Category IV 600 V rated DMM and loop calibrator in one compact tool
- Adds Fluke Connect connectivity to the 787 with use of the Ir3000FC communication module.
- Improvements over legacy 787 include bigger, brighter display, better mA drive, improved step ramp and added span check.
The new Fluke 787B ProcessMeter™ targets a well-known Fluke customer that has been buying the legacy 787 for years. This customer wants a loop calibrator and DMM in one tool for their daily work. This customer does not need the 24V loop power supply provided in the Fluke-789 ProcessMeter™ but may be a candidate for upselling to the 789.
787B ProcessMeter™ Features / Benefits
- DMM designed to meet IEC 61010 CAT III 1000 V and 600 V CAT IV standards
- Fluke Connect® compatibility for wireless data logging (with IR3000FC module)
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA true-rms digital multimeter
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Manual step (100 %, 25 %, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp of mA source
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA dc current source, simulation and measurement
- Rugged design and 3-Year warranty
- Fluke ConnectTM enables remote monitoring as well as storing, sharing and archiving of measurements
For more product information, please see the product page below
787B - ProcessMeter
by quote only (USD) The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter(TM) combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handhel...
The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter(TM) combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handhel...View Product