Time Electronics CBAPP - Auto Process CalBench
A process orientated CalBench with a focus on testing temperature, loop and pressure devices.
- Calibrate a wide range of instrumentation common to the process industry
- Low range electrical, temperature, loop, pneumatic & hydraulic pressure
- RTD and thermocouple simulation and measurement
- Pneumatic and hydraulic pressure calibration modules
- Fixed and variable DC power supply modules for powering devices under test
- Multifunction control centre with integral calibrator, DMM and touch screen PC
- Automated calibration using EasyCal software
- Temperature interface module for batch thermocouple calibration
- Accompanying instruments and adaptors supplied
- Control the complete calibration process from one ergonomic workspace
The CalBench Auto Process Package is for test facilities requiring a process control orientated calibration and testing solution.
The system uses both software and modules for rapid calibration of various equipment common to process plants. Calibrate these common devices/instruments and much more:
- Pressure: Gauges, Calibrators, Transducers, Transmitters, Indicators, Switches, Valves, Chart Recorders.
- Temperature and Loop: Sensors, Indicators, Thermocouple and RTD Transmitters, Calibrators, PRTs, Thermistors.
- Electrical/Electronic: Ohm Meters, Millivoltmeters, Decade Boxes
Auto Process CalBench Package (Order Code: CBAPP)
|1||7080||CalBench (W2000 x D850 x H1568): Height adjustable bench frame, work top, primary console with 7082 mains power control and distribution module (incl. 2 x output sockets), 4 x under console sockets, and under console lighting.||Provides an ergonomic workspace for various calibration and testing applications. A wide range of modules can be fitted to the primary console creating a highly flexible system that is both functional and easy to use.|
|2||7081||Secondary Console (W2000 x D225 x H390 mm)||Fitted directly below primary console to house additional modules.|
|5||7053||56V DC 4A Adjustable Power Supply Module - Digital||Provides a variable precision DC power supply for a various applications.|
|7||9787||7051 internal option: Full Range Resistance||Provides true resistance function for resistance substitution, select on test, RTD calibration, Ohmmeters.|
|8||7085A||Auto Switching Temperature Distribution Module||Allows 7 thermocouple types to be batch calibrated as well as providing an RTD reference.|
|9||7059/7101||Vacuum/Pressure Calibrator (VAC + 2bar)||Allows vacuum and low range pressure instruments, switches, gauges transmitters, transducers to be calibrated.|
|12||7062/7104||Pressure Calibration module with regulator (20bar)||Allows calibration of mid range pressure devices.|
|13||7064/7107||High Pressure Calibration module with regulator (100bar)||Allows calibration of high range pressure devices.|
|14||7064/7108||High Pressure Calibration module with regulator (200bar)||Allows calibration of high range pressure devices.|
|15||7066/7102||Differential Pressure Calibration module (5bar)||Allows calibration of differential pressure instrumentation below 5bar.|
|19||7079||Loop Ancilliaries Calibrator Module||For powering process instrumentation such as pressure transmitters that require an external loop supply (4 to 20mA).|
Do you have a Auto Process CalBench that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Auto Process CalBench calibrated today! Click Here!