Fluke 45 - Dual Display Multimeter
This product is available for purchase or for rental.
|Click To Rent||Click To Rent||Click To Rent|
The Fluke 45 is a feature-rich 5-digit, 100 000 count meter that truly fits all applications and virtually any measurement need _ on the workbench or in the field. Two multifunction displays and 16 different measurement capabilities allow wide ranging versatility at an affordable price. The Fluke 45 delivers high performance and flexibility for manufacturing test, depot and field service, as well as R&D applications.
- Multifunction Vacuum Fluorescent Dual Display
- True-RMS Voltage and Current Measurement, Including AC + DC
- 0.05% DC Current Accuracy for 4-20 mA Current Loop Service
- Standard RS-232 Interface
- Optional IEEE-488.2 Interface
- Frequency Measurement to 1 MHz
- dB Measurements
- MIN/MAX Mode
- RELATIVE Mode
- COMPARE (Hi/Lo/Pass) for Quick In-Tolerance Tests
- Closed Case Calibration
- Optional: Rack-Mount Kit
Do you have a Dual Display Multimeter that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Dual Display Multimeter calibrated today! Click Here!