APM SP600VDC3000W - Switching Mode Single-Channel High-Precision Programmable DC Power Supply
600VDC series product is a switching mode single-channel output high-precision programmable DC power supply. It can meet various demands for the application of DC power supply with stable DC output and built-in voltage & current measurement capability.
Areas of Application:
- Automobile Sector: Used for automobile electronics product testing,and simulation of the voltage waveform of automobile under different conditions.
- LED Sector: Used for LED driver and LED product testing and burn-in test.
- Automatic Testing Sector: Can be integrated in automatic testing system to test electricity parameters, and to supply power to the products under testing.
- Medical Field:Used for medical device testing or it being integrated in medical equipment.
- Communication Sector: Used for the tests of communication power supply and electronic devices.
- Household Field:Used for household products test.
- Scientific Research Sector:Used in scientific research units, colleges & universities,and certification institutions for laboratory testing and power supply.
- Aerospace Sector: Used for aviation electronic products testing and power supply.
- High efficiency
APM programmable 600VDC source has an operating efficiency of up to 92%. In the circuit design, switch tube is using zero (0) voltage conductor and when the circuit is running, the damage inflicted on the device itself is reduced, and subsequently increase the overall efficiency while lowering the rate of temperature rise of the DC source. Compare with other similar types of product in markets, APM Technologies' programmable DC source has an obvious advantage.
- Ultrafast Respond Time
The unique fast drop function makes the response of APM programmable 600VDC source much better than that of any other similar products available on the market.
No load voltage rise time ≤30ms Full load voltage rise time ≤30ms No load voltage drop time ≤800ms Full load voltage drop time ≤50ms
- DVM measurement function
APM programmable DC source's built-in DVM independent measurement function can measure the value of output voltage at the output terminal, and display the value at VFD screen by switchover the front-panel buttons. The DC source can also be used as external equipment in laboratory testing to measure the voltage values.
- Master/Slave Control
In the master-slave control mode, up to 2 units in series and 10 units in parallel.
Master-slave control mode can realize the effect as “a hundred responses to a (single) call”. Once the master-slave mode is settled, “SLAVE” will be locked in the main interface and exclusively controlled by “MASTER”. When there is a “SLAVE” signaling of protection mode, all the DC sources will turn off and exit master-slave mode.
- Simple parallel output
When high output power is required, 600VDC series can support up to 10 units in parallel.
- Series Mode Functions
This 600V series can support RS485 BUS communication interface, up to 31 units. It can simultaneously control all the DC sources connected via RS485 bus from one PC, which is easy for users to monitor operation.
Outline dimension drawing:
Outline dimensions (W * H * D) = 483.0 mm * 87.0 mm * 626.0 mm
- With accurate voltage and current measurement capability.
- Coded knobs, multifunctional keyboard.
- Standrad RS232/LAN/RS485/USB interface,GPIB is optional.
- Remote sensing to compensate for voltage drop in load leads.
- DVM independent measurement functions.
- Function of editing List waveform.
- Use SCPI commands.
- CE certified.
|Input Voltage Range||190-265VAC|
|Input Frequency Range||47-63Hz|
|Output Voltage Range||0-600V|
|Output Current Range||0-10A|
|Voltage Load Regulation||30mV|
|Current Load Regulation||10mA|
|Voltage Setting Accuracy||0.1%+150mV|
|Current Setting Accuracy||0.1%+10mA|
|Voltage Measurement Accuracy||0.1%+150mV|
|Current Measurement Accuracy||0.1%+10mA|
|Current Ripple||25mA (Full Range) 10mA (TYP value)|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||100ppm/℃|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||150ppm/℃|
|Remote Compensation||5V MAX|
|Load Transient Response Time||≤3ms|
|Command Response Time||50ms|
|Communication Modes||Standard: RS232/RS485/USB/LAN, Option: RS232/RS485/USB/LAN/GPIB|
|Operating Environment||Temperature 0~40℃,Relative Humidity 10%~90%(no condensation)|
Do you have a Switching Mode Single-Channel High-Precision Programmable DC Power Supply that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Switching Mode Single-Channel High-Precision Programmable DC Power Supply calibrated today! Click Here!