Fluke 6004+ - Portable Power Analyzer with speed & torque, four-channel
Product overview: Fluke Norma 6000 Series Portable Power Analyzers
The Fluke Norma 6000 Series Portable Wideband Precision Power Analyzers give you more freedom than ever before to make high accuracy power measurements wherever you need to—whether in the lab or in the field. Designed for portability the lightweight, battery-powered Fluke 6000 Series eliminates the need to carry large, fragile, expensive analyzers into the field, allowing you to make measurements directly at the load in nearly any environment. By measuring directly at the load, you can discover how the equipment operates under real-world conditions, with real-world variables, not just at a test bench or in the lab.
Fluke 6003 Power Analyzer
Fluke 6003 includes three measurement channels which each consist of a voltage and current input making it ideal for three-phase power measurements.
Fluke 6004 Power Analyzer
Fluke 6004 includes four measurement channels giving it the capability to measure three-phase power and DC power simultaneously to enable real-time inverter efficiency measurements under real-world conditions.
Fluke 6003+ and Fluke 6004+ Power Analyzer
The Fluke 6003+ and 6004+ models both add the capability to measure mechanical parameters such as speed and torque (from separate transducers) to discover the electrical to mechanical efficiency of the load under a variety of typical operating modes.
With the addition of optional measurement accessories, you can even make measurements up to 1,500V DC and 2,000A AC+DC on conductors with a diameter of up to 52mm. The instrument’s compact, battery-powered design combined with a wideband frequency response makes it easier than ever to make measurements on hard to access systems such as inverter drive systems, DC-AC and AC-DC power conversion systems and electric motors without removing them from service. Making these measurements in the field simplifies the troubleshooting and performance measurement processes without sacrificing uptime, giving you more accurate test results that will enable you to discover whether your loads are operating as effectively and efficiently as they should be.
- Highly portable and easily installed in tight spaces—only 9.6 cm thick.
- Operate continuously for up to 10 hours without an external power supply using the 5000mAh Li-ion Internal Battery.
- Measure safely—safety rated for CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V environments.
- Measure three-phase power and DC output power at the same time with 3 or 4 channel models, with voltage and current inputs on each channel.
- Make mechanical torque and speed measurements using the included inputs and outputs of the Fluke 6003+ and 6004+.
- 0.1% accuracy, 500kHz bandwidth, 200ks/s sample rate so you can rely on the power conversion system measurements you take no matter what distortion may be present.
- USB and RS485 interface and open communication protocol for easy system integration and software platform flexibility.
- Combine two analyzers to enable simultaneous measurement of multiple circuits for even more troubleshooting capability—configurable to 6 or 8 channels using dual analyzer synchronization.
- View critical data in the field on the main display—Meter, Waveform, Harmonics up to the 100th, Vector, and Trend.
- Ensure high common-mode rejection and allow flexible configurations according to measurement requirements using the electrically isolated channels.
- User-adjustable measurement rate from 100ms to 1s with continuous logging via 32GB of onboard storage.
- Easy in-field set up using the integrated front panel or a remote PC connection (USB or RS485).
- Online measuring, data download, and analysis with included PC software (Fluke Power Analyzer Software).
- Full remote control of the connected instrument using Fluke Power Analyzer Software and a local USB or long-distance RS485 connection.
- Measure voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor and harmonics with associated values
- Get accurate, precise results with 0.1% measurement accuracy and a 500kHz bandwidth
- Take precision power measurements almost anywhere – highly portable, battery powered analyzer weighing only 3.5kg with up to 10 hours of battery life
|Measurement update rate||100ms, 200ms, 500ms, 1s|
|Dimensions (H * W * L)||298mm x 215m x 96mm|
|Weight||3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)|
|Display||5.7 inch, TFT LCD, 640x480|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Operating humidity||Non-condensing (< 10 °C )|
≤ 90 % RH (at 10 °C to 30 °C)
≤ 75 % RH (at 30 °C to 40 °C)
≤ 45 % RH (at 40 °C to 50 °C)
|Ingress Protection||IP 50 (Terminals mated) according to IEC 60529:|
|Battery||BP 291, 10.8V/5000mAh, 54Wh IEC 62133, UN38.3 Operating time: 10 Hours (on battery)|
|Safety||IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
IEC 61010-2-030: CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000 V
|EMC||IEC 61326-1: Industrial|
|Dual Analyzer Synchronization Mode||Able to extend to 6, 7 or 8 channels (using multiple instruments)|
|PC Software||Fluke Power Analyzer software|
|Data trend storage rate||As per display rate|
|Main Function||Meter, Scope, Harmonic, Phasor, Trend|
|Measuring Parameters||RMS, DC Component, AC Component, Rectified Mean, Peak Value, Peak-Peak, Crest Factor, Form Factor, Fundamental Component, Fundamental Content, Harmonic Distortion, Harmonic Content, Harmonic Factor for voltages and currents, Active Power, Reactive Power, Apparent Power, Power Factor, Phase Shift, Efficiency, Impedance, Electric Energy, Charge/Discharge capacity (Ah), Frequency, Motor Speed, Torque, Mechanical Power, Mechanical Energy, Summation function|
Accuracy (% reading + % range)
|Shunt (Current Input)|
|BNC (Voltage Input)|
|Motor Module (Torque and Speed)|
|Frequency Domain Measurement|
Do you have a Portable Power Analyzer with speed & torque, four-channel that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Portable Power Analyzer with speed & torque, four-channel calibrated today! Click Here!