ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Services
Tradeport Electronic offers ISO 17025 Accredited calibration servies in our accredited laboratories. Our 17025 accredited calibration services are also available if you require on-site calibration or pick up service. Our Laboratory has been recognized by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditaion (A2LA) and has granted our labs with the following scope of calibration Tradeport Electronics works in a controlled environment to ensure that our calculations are accurate. We measure the relative humidity and temperature on every calibration. We keep records of all our calibration records as per our ISO 9001 certification.
With every 17025 accredited calibration, we provide a certificate of calibration indicating the following:
Every 17025 accredited calibration also comes with your calibration calculations sheet displaying measurement uncertainty. Once calibrated, your instrument will be tagged with your calibration tag to remind you of the upcoming calibration date, calibration certificate number and our accredited certificate seal.
Typical Five-Day Turnaround
No matter which calibration service option you choose, when you calibrate with Tradeport Electronics, you can expect prompt and responsive service including a typical five-day turnaround on most instruments.
Standard Services and Quality Practices
- Certification and documentation compliant with ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 17025
- Controlled calibration, verification and operation procedures
- Standards traceable to NIST or equivalent national or international standards
- Calibration process typically 4:1 test uncertainty ratio (TUR)
- Records of the history of each calibration standard
- Controlled calibration environment
- Calibration tolerances based on manufacturer’s specifications or customer’s requirements
- Calibrated items labeled and the calibration access sealed where appropriate
- Computerized customer notification of upcoming calibration
- Notification of out-of-tolerance conditions discovered in Tradeport Electronics standards
- Automated laboratory asset calibration recall system