AMPROBE LM-120 - Light Meter
The Amprobe LM-120 light meter measures the visible light from fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources. It is a portable, easy-to-use digital light meter designed for simple one-hand operation reading in Lumen (lux) or foot candle (fc) units. The LM-120 measures a wide range of light up to 20,000 fc or 200,000 lux with an accurate, high resolution of 0.01 fc/lux. This unit is Auto-ranging plus manual ranging with ability to Zero out the reading before taking a measurement.
Use the LM-120 light meter to measure the illumination level in the interior and to switch off or reduce or increase the output level of lighting fixtures. Reduce the energy burdenof the building by significantly increasing the efficiency of its lighting system.
One lux is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one meter squared at a distance of one meter. One fc is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one foot squared at a distance of one foot. 1 foot-candle = 10.764 Lux and 1 lux = 0.09290 footcandles.
- Measure in lux or footcandles, front panel switchable
- Measuring range to 200,000 Lux or 20,000 foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
- Data hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- Min/max ability to show high and low readings
- Autoranging plus manual range
- Zero function to null display before a reading
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
|Illumination sensor||Silicon photodiode and filter|
|Range lux||20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000|
|Range footcandles||20, 200, 2000, 20000|
|Calibration point||2854 °K Cosine Angular corrected per JIS C 1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A class|
|Data||Data hold||Data hold, min/max|
Do you have a Light Meter that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Light Meter calibrated today! Click Here!