Career Available: BookkeeperPosted on November 12 2020
Location: Concord, Ontario Head Office
The ideal candidate will be extremely knowledgeable with Sage BusinessVision software, be proactive and extremely detail oriented and will be able to thrive in a real team environment.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Full cycle accounting using BusinessVision
- Process Accounts Payable: prepare and mail out cheques, weekly cheque runs, reconcile supplier invoices and manage AP, invoice coding & distribution for approval
- Run Payroll: reconciliation, data entry, file submissions, deal with general inquiries and government reporting, regarding CPP, EI, etc.
- Process Accounts Receivable: maintain receivables, prepare bank deposits, enter and post payments
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation: costing & data entry to inventory purchases, in house processing, and deal with general inquiries and reconciliations
- Assist in performing inventory counts when required
- Five years of previous accounting work experience
- A diploma in accounting preferred
- Experience with all government remittances and reports, eg. Payroll, HST, Excise duty returns, T4s
- Previous experience with bank reconciliation
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent working knowledge of BusinessVision software
- Exceptional written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem-solving ability, as well as able to learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
Negotiable based upon experience
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.