Texio (Formerly Kenwood TMI) CS-8010 - Combo Analogue Digital Storage Oscilloscope
The CS-8010 makes easy work of the task of observing one-time and transient events and slow repeated phenomena which result in reduced intensity - a feat difficult to achieve with conventional oscilloscopes. The high-performing difital storage scope from Kenwood provides reliable capture and observation of a myriad of vital data - all made in a scope of this class. You can use the CS-8010 as a real-time 20MHz scope as well, making it a powerful workhorse for a diverse range of applications.
- 10 MS a/s waveform observation up to an effective frequency of 400KHz.
- A storage function enables the easy observation of one-time events and transients that exhibit instantaneous changes.
- Two input channels are serviced by A/D converters with 8 bit resolution and 2048 word-deep memories.
- Pretriggering enables observation of the part of a waveform occurring before the trigger point
- Screen readout is provided of such vital data as vertical axis sensitivity and sweep time settings.
- Cursor functions are available for reading of measured voltage, time, frequency and phase differences from the CRT screen.
- High-intensity CRT (12kV accelerating potential).
- 1mV/division (DC to 5MHz) maximum vertical axis sensitivity
- Pen-recorder output of stored data
Do you have a Combo Analogue Digital Storage Oscilloscope that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your Combo Analogue Digital Storage Oscilloscope calibrated today! Click Here!