Fluke TL2X4W-PTII - 4 Wire Ohms Test Lead
- Perform 4-wire measurements with only two test leads
- Two conductors per lead (one source and one measure)
- Excellent resolution and accuracy
- Maximum voltage between test lead and ground: 1000 V
- Maximum transient overvoltage and input voltage combined: 1000 V
- Maximum current: 500 mA
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 °C < 90% relative humidity
- Storage: -40° C to 170 °C
- Altitude 2000 m
- Safety Complies with EN/IED 61010-031 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-04 for Measurement Category 1 1000 V
Do you have a 4 Wire Ohms Test Lead that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your 4 Wire Ohms Test Lead calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.