APM SPS80VDC1000W - 1000W Switching Mode Single-Channel Output High-Precision Programmable DC Power Supply
This Product includes the following certification: CE
Areas of Application:
- Automobile Sector: Used for automobile electronics product testing,and simulation of the voltage waveform of automobile under different conditions.
- LED Sector: Used for LED driver and LED product testing and burn-in test.
- Automatic Testing Sector: Can be integrated in automatic testing system to test electricity parameters, and to supply power to the products under testing.
- Medical Field:Used for medical device testing or it being integrated in medical equipment.
- Communication Sector: Used for the tests of communication power supply and electronic devices.
- Household Field:Used for household products test.
- Scientific Research Sector:Used in scientific research units, colleges & universities,and certification institutions for laboratory testing and power supply.
- Aerospace Sector: Used for aviation electronic products testing and power supply
- High efficiency
APM programmable DC source has an operating efficiency of up to 89%. In the circuit design, switch tube is using zero (0) voltage conductor and when the circuit is running, the damage inflicted on the device itself is reduced, and subsequently increase the overall efficiency while lowering the rate of temperature rise of the DC source. Compare with other similar types of product in markets, APM Technologies' programmable DC source has an obvious advantage.
- Ultrafast Respond Time
The unique fast drop function makes the response of APM programmable DC source much better than that of any other similar products available on the market.
No load voltage rise time：≤10ms No load voltage drop time：≤10ms Full load voltage rise time：≤150ms Full load voltage drop time：≤10ms
- DVM measurement function
APM programmable DC source's built-in DVM independent measurement function can measure the value of output voltage at the output terminal, and display the value at VFD screen by switchover the front-panel buttons. The DC source can also be used as external equipment in laboratory testing to measure the voltage values.
- Master/Slave Control
In the master-slave control mode, up to 4 units of APM programmable DC source can be used in a series or parallel mode.
Master-slave control mode can realize the effect as “a hundred responses to a (single) call”. Once the master-slave mode is settled, “SLAVE” will be locked in the main interface and exclusively controlled by “MASTER”. When there is a “SLAVE” signaling of protection mode, all the DC sources will turn off and exit master-slave mode.
- Simple series/parallel output
When users require high output power, APM programmable DC source can achieve the output power up to 12kW by using 10 programmable DC sources in a series or parallel mode.
Outline dimension drawing:
Outline dimensions (W*H*D) = 483.0x44.0x531.0 mm
- Universal input voltage (90~265VAC).
- Master/Slave and parallel & series mode of operation have the output power of up to 4.8kW.
- With accurate voltage and current measurement capability.
- Coded knobs, multifunctional keyboard.
- Standrad RS232/LAN/RS485/USB interface.
- Remote sensing to compensate for voltage drop in load leads.
- DVM independent measurement functions.
- Function of editing List waveform.
- Use SCPI commands.
- CE/UL/CSA certified.
|Output Voltage Range||0~80V|
|Output Current Range||0~60A|
|Output Power Range||0~1000W|
|Voltage Load Regulation||15mV|
|Current Load Regulation||60mA|
|Voltage Display Resolution||0.1mV|
|Current Display Resolution||0.2mA|
|Voltage Programmable Resolution||1.5mV|
|Current Programmable Resolution||2mA|
|Voltage Setting Accuracy ||0.05%+15mV|
|Voltage Measurement Accuracy ||0.05%+15mV|
|Current Measurement Accuracy||0.1%+60mA|
|Voltage Ripple ||40mVp-p 6mVrms|
|Current Ripple ||50mA (Full Range) 10mA (TYP Value)|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient ||100ppm/°C|
|Current Temperature Coefficient ||150ppm/°C|
|DVM Precision ||0.05%+15mV|
|Operating Mode||Constant voltage (CV) / Constant current (CC)|
|Remote Compensation||4V MAX|
|Response (Voltage Increase)||≤15ms|
|Response (Voltage Drop)||≤450ms (no load) ≤30ms (full load)|
|Load Transient Recovery Time ||≤2ms|
|Command Response Time||50ms|
|Series Capability ||Up to 10 units|
|Parallel Capability||Up to 10 units|
|Current Sharring ||20V|
|Efficiency (full load)||89%|
 %output+offset, when output voltage less than 5V, offset voltage is 30mV.
 Vp-p@20MHz, Vrms@1.25MHz. The 20V/32V/40V/75V models voltage ripple is 50mVp-p/6mVrms @ 1V. For the 600V and 800V models, the voltage ripple from 0~5V is out of the range show above.
 Arms@1.25MHz, the TYP Value is measured at the rated output voltage with 100% resistive load, and the measured value at full range of output voltage with 100% resistive load is less than the Full Range value.
 Time for output voltage to recover within 0.5%(0.75% @800V models) of its rated output for a load change from 10% to 90% of its rated output current. Voltage set point from 10% to 90% of rated output.
 The communication must insulated users from output when using remote control and the output voltage exceeds 800VDC.
 Current Share error Ie<(Iav*2.5% + 5% F.S) A, F.S is the full scale of the current. Iav=Isum/n, where Iav is average current, Isum is total current and n is number of parallel units. Note: Output voltage must be higher than 30% of maximum output voltage when Current Share function properly.
|Fold Back Function||Yes|
|Input Fuse||30A, 125VAC/250VAC, fast-acting type|
|Communication Modes||1. RS232/RS485/USB/LAN; 2. RS232/RS485/USB/LAN/GPIB|
|Operating Environment||Temperature 0~40°C, Relative Humidity 10%~90%(no condensation); Pollution degree 2, Installation category II, Indoor use.|
|Cooling Mode||Forced air-cooling|
Do you have a 1000W Switching Mode Single-Channel Output High-Precision Programmable DC Power Supply that needs to be calibrated?
We offer standard traceable calibration and ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.Get your 1000W Switching Mode Single-Channel Output High-Precision Programmable DC Power Supply calibrated today! Click Here!
There are currently no reviews for this product.